At present eSports has become sports on its own but many consider it different from the actual game. But the New Gen FIFA 22 series is based on every year’s real game. At the time, it is one of the most realistic versions of the game, so if you want to learn some things then you need to do it from Mbappes, Benzema’s, and Salahs of the real world.
Here we are listing 7 most effective attacking tips that will quickly help you in improving FIFA 22
1. Consider using rondos to bring perfection in your passing:- before starting playing FIFA 22 Next-Gen Game, you should be aware of the basics of the game. Indeed we are telling you to start from the beginning. There is no such great skill in the version of any FIFA game as holding onto the ball. Although Rondos may appear like a pointless exercise, it is effective and helps you in getting a simple tick on the training drill. The more you pass, the better you will become with time. Whether you believe it or not, FIFA 22 is more fun when you have the ball than without. For all the skill moves and fancy flicks, nothing boasts quite like one-touch playing vertical football up to the box. Ball passing is the starter before you move onto the main course of everything used. This is called possession of the ball; it is entirely different from crossing or shooting football.
2. Trigger Runs: – Running of players in FIFA is quite common. It creates the space for the other players to move into. If you want to trigger runs, then you can hit L1/B1 on your console controller. For learning how to do this is the key, all you have to hit the button when you pass to run as you lay the ball off. For example, to play pass and run the football, there is a fundamental theory behind the attacking play. No matter whether you are Rotherham or real Madrid, no one gets the ball by standing still at their position, isn’t it? That’s why it is vital to learn how to trigger who and who not to. Triggering the run from the winger or full-back can help in stretching the play. Besides helping you in getting your centre back to the run into the space ahead of the opponent player and will leave a man short especially in the case if you lose the ball.
3. Create automatisms or set routines:-let’s club all the information that you already have. Making runs and passing the ball is what will offer the ball the further pitch up. This is automatism that comes into the mind of the person when he is playing for defending himself.
Antonio Conte is renowned as the master of automatism. It is a simple fixed pattern of playing a defense game especially when it is rehearsed well. It would be great to have similar features in FIFA 22. For instance, if the goalkeeper plays a ball out to a fullback, then he will pass into CDM and run on with the opposition marker turned CDM to Press, and CDM playback the ball. It doesn’t matter how often you do this, but your opposition will fall for it. It is all for creating space and helping the progress of your team in the forward direction.
4. Selection of the left-footer and right-footer needs to be done carefully:- you have to select the players in our team that is effective for the position they are appointed. You should not use those players who can bring the wrong turn in your game.
5. Work on the hold-up play:- There are two types of strikers in the modern game. One who runs beyond the defenders and another one who holds up the ball and brings others into the game. It becomes difficult to play with the striker who hangs on the shoulder of the defender in FIFA 22, so you need to develop the hold-up play whoever you pick up on the top. It means holding L2/LT to protect the ball when you receive it. That’s why you want to pick someone who has more strength or is adaptable to the adjustment of your selected formation, so you have a runner nearby to play the ball as soon as your striker gets it. Whether you are playing a route one football or Barcelona ball, your selected striker is the key part of your build-up.
6. It is not recommended to use a through ball in the penalty area:- The appearance of a thought ball is appreciated in FIFA. Breaking the lines by sequencing the passes just ahead to run onto and home the ball most effectively. However, you need to get out of the habit of using them as the final third. At times, there is the exception when in the 18-yard box when you are attacking, there will be the least available space on the pitch. There will be no room for your hit triangle so you have to pass. Through ball is used to create space when there is least but for passing you need much more precision and experience. You might have seen many legendary players playing the ball ahead in the box. Players play it on their feet when there is no space. This is simple yet important stuff to keep in the mind.
7. Top Spin Free kicks:- until you find the best player for your aerial threat, you have to focus on the area near the bull and try to keep the game running with the corner kick then hopefully you will be able to secure the nice goal. However near the post, you have to employ high power, this is FIFA 22 there are someway to last out free kicks which is very hard this year.
If you want to enjoy next Gen FIFA 22 then you have to put the reticle bit above. You have to use two bars of power depending on the distance. You can use the topspin technique instead of flicking the right stick up. Once you get this topspin curve which this year considered the best way to secure free kicks.