As football is the most famous game in the world. Everybody has a craze for this game. You can find many people who love this game more than anything else. And the world cup of football is a very vital pillar. And people worldwide have a dream of watching this in the stadium. So, in this article, we will discuss how we can buy a ticket for the FIFA world cup 2022. Qatar is organizing this year’s World cup. Tickets have a lot of demand because many people have planned their trips to the Qatar World cup to enjoy the whole world cup. So, let’s see how we can book our tickets.
World cup tickets can be bought through the official website of the FIFA World cup. One must register an account on the FIFA S ticket portal to buy the tickets. About 800,000 tickets are sold for the Qatar World cup. People from Qatar, USA, England, Mexico and UAE are the majority who booked the tickets in the initial sales, which ended on March 29, 2022. For the next sales, the booking has begun and continues until April 29. And the third and the final round for booking the ticket will be held when the world is closer.
Home advantage for people in Qatar:
FIFA has divided the ticket prices into four categories: categories one, two, three, and four. The one, two, and three categories are made available for fans across the world, and the category four tickets are reserved for the people of Qatar. No one except the residents of Qatar could buy these tickets. This is done due to the arrangements made by Qatar.
Any other source for buying a ticket:
Tickets of this Qatar world cup are hard to resale once booked because, to transfer or resell the tickets purchased, we need to have the written permission of the FIFA., which will be broadcasted in the form of a Ticket Transfer and Resale Policy. If you have purchased the ticket for the world cup from any other sources like some other websites, you are at risk of canceling the ticket with no refund. So, to book a ticket for the most-awaited Qatar world cup, one should always prefer the official site of FIFA. Now let’s see the steps to book the ticket for the world cup-
- Open an account with fifa.com using an email account, a valid passport and an internationally accepted credit or debit card.
- Once logged in, one can apply for any ticket from the opener to the final.
- There are four different types of tickets fans can purchase – individual matches, team-specific, stadium-specific and accessibility tickets.
- A login will create a Fan ID, usually the primary marker to enter stadium premises in and around Qatar. One ID can apply for up to six tickets per match and stretch to a maximum of 60 tickets across the World Cup.
- The application for tickets can be edited or removed until April 28.
- Payments for tickets will only have to be made after May 31 if an application is successful.
- Rs 5211 – Price of the cheapest 2022 FIFA World Cup group-stage match ticket.
- Rs 1,21,976 – Cost of the most expensive World Cup final ticket.
- 30,00,000 – Total tickets available. Two million for fans, a million for FIFA and its partners.
The ticket sales started on April 5 and will continue till April 28. FIFA has said that the result of the random selection draw will be out by May 31, and the lottery system will decide on applications
FIFA WORLD CUP 2022: KEY DATES
- Group stage draw:April 1
- Group stage –November 21 – December 2
- Last-16– December 3-6
- Quarter-finals– December 9-10
- Semi-finals– December 13-14
- Final– December 18
In this article, we have discussed how we can buy the tickets for the upcoming Qatar football World cup. People are very excited about this tournament to get the ticket; they might be searching all over the internet. Still, the major thing we need to keep in mind is to buy tickets from the official site of FIFA as there can be legal action against you if you bought them from another source. That’s how we can buy tickets legally.